Treatment Plan Options
Gundry Health provides treatment plans for autoimmune triggers along with clinical care from Board Certified doctors.
They’ll help you track your success throughout the treatment process.
The Gundry Clinical Program
one time fee
plus $199/month for ongoing concierge care.
- Expert Care: You’ll be assigned a U.S. Licensed Medical Provider trained in Dr. Gundry’s unique methods.
- Medical Consult: Your doctor will review labs and medical charts and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- Labs: 4 annual blood lab reports, including a 20+ page blood analysis for food sensitivities & more – all at no additional charge.
- Web Portal: HIPAA compliant web portal provides access to your medical records and lab data.
- Mobile App: Provides access to lab data and easy to use food logging to track your progress.
Years of Ongoing Trials
How It Works
01: Join & Sign In
Request an appointment 24/7 by web or mobile app. An appointment with a Board Certified Doctor will be scheduled.
02: Medical Review
Complete online medical questionnaire to start your consultation. A care coordinator will provide assistance during your treatment process.
03: Lab Analysis
Home lab kit is shipped directly to you. Completing your lab is easy and convenient. Lab data is uploaded to the medical records portal for a Doctors review.
04: Doctor Visit
Board Certified physicians review patient’s medical history and lab data and provide a personalized care plan.
05: Follow Up Care
Physicians will follow-up with each patient to make sure the clinical care plan is working and make adjustments to the plan as necessary.